A Team Approach to Health & Strength
704 Mission Ave.
San Rafael, CA
Mon to Fri: 8 AM to 6 PM
Sat & Sun: 9 AM to Noon
Pilates on demand
Why Pilates at Synergy+?
Because we are not just Pilates!
- We use a Pilates repertoire that is individualized for each client’s specific needs.
- We specialize in working with people who have current or past injuries.
- Our group class size is small with a maximum of 8 people allowing more personal attention.
- Our primary mission is to help all clients reach their goals.
- Each class is designed to increase strength and flexibility, work on posture, and improve mood.
- We are always in search of the latest research & development in movement science so that we can apply it to our teaching.
- We teach in-depth Pilates certification and rehabilitation courses.
I love that I did Pilates-based physical therapy at Synergy+. I quickly rolled right into Pilates classes on mat and Reformer when I was strong and able. I have worked with 2 physical therapists at Synergy+. Both were helpful, gentle and informative. They knew the approach to take to heal my back. The Pilates classes are appropriate for all levels. I hadn’t done Pilates in 12 years and was a little intimidated to start again. But the instructors at Synergy+ made it easy and fun to get back into it.
MANUAL THERAPY & ORTHOPAEDIC REHAB
sports medicine & rehabilitation
SPECIALTY SERVICES & WOMEN HEALTH
Memberships & Rates
We practice Pilates-based physical Therapy (PBPT) and we specialize in orthopedic care, sports rehab, and physical fitness.
What sets us apart from other physical therapy practices?
- We use Pilates in all our rehabilitation sessions. Pilates has proven repeatedly to be an excellent form of exercise to rehabilitate injuries and chronic pain.
- We assess and treat the whole person, not just the injury or the symptom.
- We focus on identifying and correcting problematic postural and movement patterns that can cause pain.
- We encourage the patient’s active participation in the healing process.
We get results!
Warm, caring, and all-around amazing practitioners. I appreciate an individualized approach to my care. It really took into account my issues. Thank you, synergy+! I just joined as a Pilates classes monthly member. I am always passing the word around about you guys.
704 Mission Ave., San Rafael, CA 94901